Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this girl too thin? Found on thinspo blog. Watch

• View Poll Results: Is she too thin to be sexually attractive?
    Im a male-yes, she is TOO THIN. NOT attractive
    12.50%
    Im a male-no, she is HOT. NICE BODY
    37.89%
    Im a female-Too thin.
    16.41%
    Im a female-NOT too thin.
    33.20%

ReputationRep:
    So I'm defo no stranger to thinspo/ana sites. Am a gir btw (ignore username, its to hide identity). Anyhow, I got thinking about some of the pictures and as to whether soem of the girls are literally too thin to be attractive or are actually just right. Heres the girl.
    http://x18.xanga.com/3b9f86322243520...z151506405.gif

I would personally looooove to be like this.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it would depend on how tall she is. If she was like 4 foot 11 then she wouldn't look too thin it'd look right for her height. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    She looks about 10

ReputationRep:
    Yeah she could do with some more meat but I wouldn't say she was unhealthily thin

ReputationRep:
    Too thin!

ReputationRep:
    Obese.

ReputationRep:
    Since she's a teenager it's ok. But that's not an appropriate figure for a woman.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she's at an attractive weight but i wouldn't think much if i saw her.

ReputationRep:
    Too thin for me.

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't look dangerously skinny to me, however she's definitely thinner than normal.

ReputationRep:
    Her body looks very slim but not scarily so, her legs could perhaps be a bit bigger but maybe it's just female jealousy coming through!

ReputationRep:
    If she's 25, then she looks too thin IMO- no hips/ breasts.
    If she's 15, a little different.

ReputationRep:
    Well we all know how both sexes will answer this...

Personally I think as long as your ribs aren't poking out in a wrongish fashion then you aren't too thin. Think about the japanese who all seem really thin but they are healthy. And then again if she put on a little bit of weight it wouldn't hurt either. TBH no one stays at one exact weight, instead you tend to fluctuate up and down within a range. As long as that range is reasonable then you're fine.

ReputationRep:
    I think she's on the thin side of 'okay.' She's got no figure, why would you want to look like that?

ReputationRep:
    id say she will be a healthy weight, however if she older than about 16 then she has no figure/ no womanly figure

ReputationRep:
    I think she looks fine apart from her thighs . I dunno if it's just the angle, but they certainly look a lit thin. And thighs should always have a bit of meat in them, whether you're slim or fat, or it doesn't look right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fragile_Illusions)
    I think she's on the thin side of 'okay.' She's got no figure, why would you want to look like that?
    Lets be honest, that's what a lot of girls want to look like

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not, she's hot.

Though she really can't afford to lose any weight, but as long as she's not planning to do so - there is no problem. :top:

ReputationRep:
    Too thin IMO, not unhealthily but I think she'd look better with some more weight on.
    It could be related to her age if she's quite young,
    but she has no waist or hips.

ReputationRep:
    no she's hot, could do with losing a few lbs around the middle though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.