The Student Room Group

Friend interfered

My friend bugs me, I suspect when she was younger she was sexually molested as she always says how something terrible happened to her but she refuses to tell me. Fair enough that is her business but I wish she would stop trying to ask for advice as I try providing advice on handling a situation which she says its time to change the subject and she does nothing to resolve it.

She also has depression and these horrible past flashbacks occured as a result of a head injury in a car crash. I asked her a question the other day as her sister went through this ordeal too. I asked her if the way her sister dealt with this incident would work for her so she could think in her own head the answer but she snapped telling me not to ask about her sister which I was not nosing at all.

Then she had the audacity to start talking about my brother's ocd and how he needs to deal with it and I am not helping him. That angered me as she has no right to comment on my family and I think she needs to sort her own problems out. She also came for a meal with me and my boyfriend and was quite interrogating him and I have noticed she can be quite insulting too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending