Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my girlfriend of ten months just told me some guy in her class and tutor at school had been talking to her on facebook and he said things like she has a nice bum and stuff like that. when she told me i was fuming, literally i didn't know i could get that angry.

she deleted him after but im really pissed off that this has happened and that she doesnt tell me stuff until later (this isn't the first) and that how it always happens to her - no joke i've been approached once; and that wasnt even properly. no comments (she gets them) - it makes me so mad

does anyone have any suggestions of what i can do? like i know i shouldnt be this mad, i just dont know how to get rid of this rage inside

also can i add that earlier she became friends with some random black guy 2 or 3 three years older then her and i asked her who this was, she said she was bored so she went looking on fb to add people from work. im just so ****ed off with it all!

ReputationRep:
    lamp him out

ReputationRep:
    Do you trust her, and does she respect you, do you think?

ReputationRep:
    You're annoyed because a guy found her good looking? You must think she is, so it's inevitable that others will think so too.

ReputationRep:
    punch her in the face

ReputationRep:
    This guy is short.

ReputationRep:
    You're annoyed because you care for her and are protective of her.. It's a sweet thing. And I think the only reason she didn't tell you earlier is because she knew you were going to get angry, so she thought you wouldn't be as angry if she'd told you about it later..

Try and take it as a compliment, these guys are complimenting your girl and she's yours. Who gives a s--- about the rest of these guys.. She's got the courage to tell you which means she only cares about what you think.. Don't get angry at her..

well hes some rugby player so that stereotype makes me unwilling to challenge him alone (pussy - yes i know).

yeah i think shes good looking, but i dont want other boys telling her whats good about her and trying to crack on her! it does my head in

ReputationRep:
    Ffs. Why do guys get like this?? I thought i was going to get dumped when a guy forced himself on me and i was in tears and went to my BF. Its not her fault and you'll make her feel bad if you get mad. When a girl is single she gets compliments and when shes in a relationship she'll no doubt get then too. Its out of her control.

Fair enough your angry but nothing wrong has happened. Grow up and man up. She hasn't cheated on you and your lucky she even told you. The guy was a **** for playing on your turf but your being a bit caveman in your reaction.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest mate, I can understand where you are coming from. It's acutally a good sign that you care about guys saying she has a nice bum etc. You respect her and you want her to feel the same way you do i.e. 'Yeah that guys a ********' The thing about adding that black guy is a bit strange - but I wouldn't go nuts, as hard as you may find it act like you don't care, that way she will see you trust her.

Try and forget about it man - Its not worth worrying and getting angry about.

her bum is quite big but shes got a flat stomach etc so its not in proportion to the rest of her body; so it does stick out. the only thing is i want to know everything, like every single detail. to be honest i think im a bit crazy for wanting to so much.

i do trust her but she often leaves telling me things like this until a week or two later; this makes me think there is more... she said when we were in town the other day he was in the same shop and she said she was going to tell me then, but was worried i'd kick off; saying that im also a bit concerned as i've never got into a fight before..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    her bum is quite big but shes got a flat stomach etc so its not in proportion to the rest of her body; so it does stick out. the only thing is i want to know everything, like every single detail. to be honest i think im a bit crazy for wanting to so much.

i do trust her but she often leaves telling me things like this until a week or two later; this makes me think there is more... she said when we were in town the other day he was in the same shop and she said she was going to tell me then, but was worried i'd kick off; saying that im also a bit concerned as i've never got into a fight before..
    Haha, I know what you mean about wanting to know every detail. Believe me It's not worth knowing everything. Think about it this way - what are the chances its going to give you 100% satisfaction? Chances are its going to make you clingy and needy and be a real turn off. Move on, its really difficult but forget it and just turn the conversation positive

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Notorios B.I.G"kick in the door waving the 44"

though we live in Britain so settle for a long shafted scew driver

but naw smash his face in; you'll look tougher,he'll be humilated,onlookers will be entertained.

A tip:shout "THIS IS SPARTAAA" and punt him as hard as you can or FALCOWN PAWWNCH" will suffice

ReputationRep:

You sound a bit paranoid, don't be so insecure. No one's guilty until they've been proven guilty so stop getting angry at her, you're going to scare her off.

i dont think i'll do a fight haha. she does have a thing for black men too, which didnt help but she said 'hes not my type of black man'.

knowing everything would give me closure in effect. to be honest, this may sound bad. but maybe if some girl tried something like this on me it may make me feel better (obviously i'd tell her to get stuffed, but so i dont feel ugly and shes amazing) - the guy in question was how to put it.. 'mantastic'.

ReputationRep:
    It's understandable to be protective and a bit jealous! Aslong as you trust her then you don't have a problem - you are her boyfriend so you should feel proud that she is with you and not these other guys.
    However, I am a girl and know how we work. Sounds to me like she's only telling you to get a reaction - she might even be exaggerating what these guys have been saying. Maybe she feels insecure and wants to know that you'd get jealous and angry. Make sure you give her compliments often and let her know that she's appreciated by you....i reckon that'll help!

ReputationRep:
    Offer to do her make-up every morning, then you can be sure she won't get any compliments

na she isnt like that. she said because she was scared i'd get angry or something. nevertheless im still annoyed; hes in her tutor and other class so they are together alot but she says they dont speak. its really ****ed me off tbh; tbh i dont think she notices when shes about to be cracked on.

ReputationRep:
    na she isnt like that. she said because she was scared i'd get angry or something. nevertheless im still annoyed; hes in her tutor and other class so they are together alot but she says they dont speak. its really ****ed me off tbh; tbh i dont think she notices when shes about to be cracked on.
    She sounds a little naive.. With what you said and the situation with the randomer she met.. Keep an eye on her, show her you're protective of her.. But the randomer situation is a little odd & strange But yeah, take a deep breath and don't get stressed!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.