Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    I'm an 18 year old pretty much living at home after graduating high school. I cannot get a job because I do not have my driver's license yet, only my permit. I cannot afford to go to community college. I'm pretty much stuck sitting in front of a computer all day listening to my two year old nephew playing around. My friends all have jobs and are in school. 99% of my friends are online and the other 1% are too busy to hang out with me. I'm tired of people telling me to get a life and to get out more. =( Please help?!
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.