Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Square Enix new- Final Fantasy vs XIII, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy Agito XIII Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What do you think of these new great Titles :beard:

... Fantasy Fantasy vs XIII - http://uk.ign.com/videos/2009/04/15/...versus-trailer

(For those exclusive few priveledged enough to own a PS3)

- Will have a Kindom Hearts style Battle System, not Turn-Based.

... Correction Kingdom Hearts 3 is still a game not actually confirmed as to release.

^(Thanks to Wolfos for the correction.)

- Not due out before 2012: http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1123945p1.html

^(Thanks to DaAlchemist for this).

... Final Fantasy Agito - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpBTixlCv1I

(Console also exclusive to PSP - another Crisis Core/ Dissidia hybrid by the looks of it.

- Looks like a Crisis Core battle style but a Dissidia button configuration.

So what do you think of these upcoming Square Enix Titles? Also what would you like to see in the games? Or not see.

News and trailer of the first one has been out for a year.

Hotly anticipating Versus 13. Trailer is so badass as is the music. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for vs. XIII. And I might play through the KH series when I've finished FFXIII. :gah:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Can't wait for vs. XIII. And I might play through the KH series when I've finished FFXIII. :gah:
    I really liked FFXIII. Lightning is not bad. Where are you on it?

ReputationRep:
    :gah: I'm looking forward to FFvsXIII and KH is back :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    News and trailer of the first one has been out for a year.

Hotly anticipating Versus 13. Trailer is so badass as is the music. :teeth:

I know it has but I wanted to post it to see what people thought. Apparently its very different and the darkest one yet :coma: I cannot wait

:fyi: This new trailer with the protagonists lover is only a few months old, from September :p:

ReputationRep:
    I really liked FFXIII. Lightning is not bad. Where are you on it?
    Agreed! Just after the first battle with " Cid Raines"
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Luminality)
    :gah: I'm looking forward to FFvsXIII and KH is back :woo:
    I know seriously, I didn't think anyone could conceive of a serious and decent game with Disney characters in it. But Square Enix pulls it off with a Keyblade to boot :ahee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Defo play through the KH series :yep:

And I won't ruin it, but the FFXIII ending is :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    New KH is epic win, the fact I will have to get a PS3 to play it is not.

(Original post by Facticity)
    I know it has but I wanted to post it to see what people thought. Apparently its very different and the darkest one yet :coma: I cannot wait

:fyi: This new trailer with the protagonists lover is only a few months old, from September :p:
    Badass and dark. :teehee:

When the hell is it coming out? It's like Gran Turismo.

Agreed! Just after the first battle with "[COLOR="White"] Cid Raines[/COLOR]"
    I'm stuck on a boss after a big tower (not much of a spoiler) which you may have or may not have passed.

It was a few months ago, need to get back into the game! :sigh:

I would like to kill Vanille though. Voice irritates me.

ReputationRep:
    I loved XIII and Lightning is one of my favourite characters in the series so far.

I'm more interested to see how the three XIIIs all tie in together, as they don't take place on the same worlds. KH I should probably get round to playing, I've got most of the games so far, though I've fallen a bit behind of late. Ugh, one day, when I have free time, I'll get through all the games I've yet to play. Til then I'll just keep buying and saving them for when I retire.

ReputationRep:
    Theres a new kingdom hearts game? I thought theyd abandoned console KH titles?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I would like to kill Vanille though. Voice irritates me.
    It grew on me after a while

ReputationRep:
    Versus XIII!!! And possibly kingdom hearts

Though it will be ages until they're finally out
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Badass and dark. :teehee:

When the hell is it coming out? It's like Gran Turismo.
    I know, they are taking too long, they are working on like 6 games at once so I would think 2012 January to be honest. If you look at FFXIII that was put off for ages and so if vsXIII. But the developers are making a statement with extended footage and spoilers regarding the game mechanics and such in February at another games convention :woo: only time will tell :moon:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Excandersham)
    Theres a new kingdom hearts game? I thought theyd abandoned console KH titles?
    What? They have released 6 so far lol And another is due out next year for the 3-DS. Whilst KH is amazing, DS games are just :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    FFXIII ending was just...:eek:
    Wasn't a massive fan of Lightning...Fang :drool:

I don't know how I'm supposed to afford a PS3 and a PSP for these games! Versus looks soooooooo good
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    FFXIII ending was just...:eek:
    My thoughts exactly

Wasn't a massive fan of Lightning...Fang :drool:
    Na, Lightning was the best in that game, and I did love Snow and Hope. :daydreaming:

I don't know how I'm supposed to afford a PS3 and a PSP for these games! Versus looks soooooooo good
    This is what God made jobs for :rofl2:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.