Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, just been invited to a JCA intructor accessment in Manchester on the 6th Jan. Lasts from 10am to 4.30pm in which we have to do a group presentation, group exercise, then 1-2-1's. Any help would be a blessing I have found nothing on the internet about anything to do with JCA & interviews, usually google comes up with known companies and their interviews but not this one...help?
    -k-

ReputationRep:
    Did they not tell you any more info such as what it includes?

I am guessing you will have to tell why you would like the job etc and show you are able to do it and you will probably be meeting other new staff too.

ReputationRep:
    my friend went last month she got the job and is going to training in march i think it is..

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview with them tomorrow, any tips would be appreciated! Do you find out on the day if you've got the job?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

how did your interviews go? ... . I have an interview for the position of Lifeguard on the 15th/March in London!

Does anyone know what the wages for the summer camps are like?.....

Thanks, Tara x

ReputationRep:
    I am thinking of applying here? What exactly do you have to do for the assessment ? and is the training easy to pass ?

ReputationRep:
    My friend said you do things like team exercises etc and a 1 to 1 interview. It will be to see what your like with working with others and how confident you are talking infront of people.

I think the website has information on wages?..

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.