Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering why Reading has lowered it's grades for Pharmacy from ABB to BBB whereas Portsmouth has increased their grades vice versa. Would the quality of the teaching for Pharmacy be the issue? Only curious.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that Reading recently raised their grades for Pharmacy from 360 points or something to BBB, and I think many universities for pharmacy have increased requirements just because of the number of applicants increased (that's what they said on an open day anyway..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly93)
    I'm pretty sure that Reading recently raised their grades for Pharmacy from 360 points or something to BBB, and I think many universities for pharmacy have increased requirements just because of the number of applicants increased (that's what they said on an open day anyway..)
    Did reading increase their grades?

ReputationRep:
    Reading have not increased their grades...check the pharmacy degree guide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly93)

360 UCAS points is AAA...

Last year, it was 320 points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petzneo)
    Reading have not increased their grades...check the pharmacy degree guide
    Guessed as much cos i get an offer on tuesday and the grades i am meant to get are BBB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCalfine)
    360 UCAS points is AAA...

Last year, it was 320 points.
    oh I see...
    thanks, I thought it was something like that, I don't fully understand UCAS points anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.