Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I haven't revised once for my re-takes!! There in January... watch

ReputationRep:
    ommggg ommmgg ommmg i havent sat down once to really revise for my retakes and there in the first couple of weeks of january !! i have two, english language and sociology!! plus i'm working!!

am i screwed ??????????/ i'm resigning from work today!!!!!! is there any hope at all?

ReputationRep:
    Chill out, I've got coursework in for Thursday which counts towards 1/12th of my degree and I'm only starting it now, you have loads of time.

ReputationRep:
    I think revising some very basic English is the more pressing issue...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun1991)
    Chill out, I've got coursework in for Thursday which counts towards 1/12th of my degree and I'm only starting it now, you have loads of time.
    omgggg -- should i quit? -- i'm only a christmas temp :rolleyes:

(Original post by jklmn)
    I think revising some very basic English is the more pressing issue...
    ?????? huh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by her)
    omgggg -- should i quit? -- i'm only a christmas temp :rolleyes:

?????? huh
    In the title.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you just said ????? huh pretty much sums this up.

ReputationRep:
    Yes BUT only if you stop asking threads on TSR are about it. Start now...

ReputationRep:
    :blah:

ReputationRep:
    nah you're screwed

ReputationRep:
    That was pretty stupid, messing up your retakes wasn't it .. :slap:

ReputationRep:
    Good, you now have 'The Fear', this will motivate you. Just make sure you nail it over Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    damn. heres me thinking that the christmas holidays would be enough to revise for my exams. maybe i underestimated this?

ReputationRep:
    If we tell you you're ****ed you're going to panic and freak out. If we tell you you're fine you'll procrastinate for another month until you really are ****ed and then post another hysterical thread asking if you're ****ed. So either way you're going to panic and freak out.

Yes, you're ****ed. Go do some revision.

ReputationRep:
    Just quit now you're screwed. I have to learn c3 and c4 in a month and a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmt)
    Just quit now you're screwed. I have to learn c3 and c4 in a month and a week
    oh dear. that sounds horrfic, c3 alone is killing me tbh lol

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry about it just realise that the next couple of weeks HAVE to be dovoted to work. Think how many hours there are in a day just think how much good revision you can get done in 5mins and do the hard work so you can scale up and get some huge ammount of revision done over christmas hols. Im in the same boat

ReputationRep:
    I started my revision in September, and it's was only for a re-take. How new AS students vastly underestimate alevel revision...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by her)
    ommggg ommmgg ommmg i havent sat down once to really revise for my retakes and there in the first couple of weeks of january !! i have two, english language and sociology!! plus i'm working!!

am i screwed ??????????/ i'm resigning from work today!!!!!! is there any hope at all?

yes, just get on with it instead of crying about it on here...

ReputationRep:
    Let's do some English language revision right now: can you spot the grammatical error in your thread title?

English language isn't that hard to revise really you just need to learn all the terminology, when to use it and why.
    Sociology is **** so I would start revising now, whenever you have spare time.

ReputationRep:
    I just started revising for my re-takes (I have 5 exams in january.)
    Your not screwed, if you organize your revision and spend equal time on everything you need to go over, you should be fine.

I have a question myself :/ I recieved all of my exam entry statements except for one and I don't know what date my sociology re-take is on. (OCR Family paper)
    If anyone can help me out because atm I'm revising for exams that are earlier on in jan... thanks !

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.