The Student Room Group

why is there never black people on jeremy kyle

i noticed that there is never any black people on the show or ethnic minorities. even though there are plenty of black chavs, just as there are white.
do you think its because jeremy would be accused of racism but having a go at blacks

Scroll to see replies

because their not stupid, why would you go on a show where everyone can see your problems and nothing gets solved, you just temporerily shut up because you have had enough of jeremy kyle
Reply 2
I never noticed this but, now you mention it... :eek:
Reply 3
Apt username... regarding your thread and your grammar.
Reply 4
probably because its filmed in the UK, and only something like 2% of the UK population is black? So you might expect to see a black person roughly every 10 shows on average.
Reply 5
Original post by Abused Tampon
because their not stupid, why would you go on a show where everyone can see your problems and nothing gets solved, you just temporerily shut up because you have had enough of jeremy kyle

Black chavs are just as stupid and hilarious as white ones. They just prefer shows like Maury.

Just sayin'
I thought being a chav was a white thing
Reply 7
Original post by Huskaris
Black chavs are just as stupid and hilarious as white ones. They just prefer shows like Maury.

Just sayin'

There are no chavs in USA. They are still lowlifes, but they have a different name.
Because we settle our conflicts on the street :smug:
So bored of black and white threads. Each one of them as pointless as the other.
Reply 10

Because we found it gets show on TV.
other people know how to work out their sh*t
Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi
Because we settle our conflicts on the street :smug:

:lol: True dat!
Reply 13
My grandmother is always cussing people who go on Jeremy Kyle. "Why do they have to air their dirty laundry in public now everyone knows their business etc etc."

So in my experience it is a cultural thing.
Reply 14
Wow never thought of it :s-smilie:

It is true though I can't recall.

I think it is likely he would have the racist card held against him by some...but I doubt its the only reason.
Maybe they have more dignity then to air their grievances to the general public...and tbh can't say I've seen many black people I would describe as "chav".
Reply 16
Lol, there are no black chavs. The 'chavs' that you see are something else.

Also, there was one black dude who people would say was a 'chav' on Jeremy Kyle. He had an afro and it was problems with his mum because his dad left and the issue was that he had no male role model.
Black people are too busy committing crime to resolve problems.
i think yout thread title says it all, say no more.
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Black people are too busy committing crime to resolve problems.

Always with the cynical comments against black people. You really disprove of ethnic minorities don't you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending