Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why is there never black people on jeremy kyle Watch

ReputationRep:
    i noticed that there is never any black people on the show or ethnic minorities. even though there are plenty of black chavs, just as there are white.
    do you think its because jeremy would be accused of racism but having a go at blacks

ReputationRep:
    because their not stupid, why would you go on a show where everyone can see your problems and nothing gets solved, you just temporerily shut up because you have had enough of jeremy kyle

ReputationRep:
    I never noticed this but, now you mention it... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Apt username... regarding your thread and your grammar.

ReputationRep:
    probably because its filmed in the UK, and only something like 2% of the UK population is black? So you might expect to see a black person roughly every 10 shows on average.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abused Tampon)
    because their not stupid, why would you go on a show where everyone can see your problems and nothing gets solved, you just temporerily shut up because you have had enough of jeremy kyle
    Black chavs are just as stupid and hilarious as white ones. They just prefer shows like Maury.

Just sayin'

ReputationRep:
    I thought being a chav was a white thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    Black chavs are just as stupid and hilarious as white ones. They just prefer shows like Maury.

Just sayin'
    There are no chavs in USA. They are still lowlifes, but they have a different name.

ReputationRep:
    Because we settle our conflicts on the street :smug:

ReputationRep:
    So bored of black and white threads. Each one of them as pointless as the other.

ReputationRep:
    Because we found it gets show on TV.

ReputationRep:
    other people know how to work out their sh*t

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Because we settle our conflicts on the street :smug:
    :lol: True dat!

ReputationRep:
    My grandmother is always cussing people who go on Jeremy Kyle. "Why do they have to air their dirty laundry in public now everyone knows their business etc etc."

So in my experience it is a cultural thing.

ReputationRep:
    Wow never thought of it

It is true though I can't recall.

I think it is likely he would have the racist card held against him by some...but I doubt its the only reason.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they have more dignity then to air their grievances to the general public...and tbh can't say I've seen many black people I would describe as "chav".

ReputationRep:
    Lol, there are no black chavs. The 'chavs' that you see are something else.

Also, there was one black dude who people would say was a 'chav' on Jeremy Kyle. He had an afro and it was problems with his mum because his dad left and the issue was that he had no male role model.

ReputationRep:
    Black people are too busy committing crime to resolve problems.

ReputationRep:
    i think yout thread title says it all, say no more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Black people are too busy committing crime to resolve problems.
    Always with the cynical comments against black people. You really disprove of ethnic minorities don't you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.