Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Best ways of removal-for girls?

ReputationRep:
    hmm...there are different methods that u can try...u've got to find the one that works for u.. u have these options:
    - wax (used to work for me but now I seem to be getting rashes )
    - cream thingie that smells and may sting ur skin
    - string thing... I've seen it in London done for eyebrows, do u know what I mean? proffesionals usually do it

yeah..I dunno which one I recommend havent used all of em and dont have that much so I can leave it for a while..but yeah try em and see for urself

ReputationRep:
    Waxing?

ReputationRep:
    Threading or waxing, find a Indian hairdressing salon which do it cheap - usually costs around £2.00.
    Note that £4.00 + for getting your upper lip threaded or waxed is ridiculously expensive, so if you can't find a decent Indian place then I would suggest buying your own wax and doing it yourself.

ReputationRep:
    massively disappointed this thread isn't men sharing tips on moustache grooming

ReputationRep:
    Threading is like waxing but ruins your skin less i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Gregory)
    Took the words out of my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Gillete Mach III - the closest shave ever

ReputationRep:
    lol me too

ReputationRep:
    Here's a question... How do you tell a girl nicely or hint to her that she needs to shave off her moustache?

ReputationRep:
    I thought this would be a moustache appreciaton thread so I could lol at pics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    Here's a question... How do you tell a girl nicely or hint to her that she needs to shave off her moustache?
    Wear a mask, run up to her and stick a wax strip on her 'stache..she has no choice but to remove it and you'll never have to tell her. win-win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)

Oh god this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    I thought this would be a moustache appreciaton thread so I could lol at pics.
    Not strictly speaking a moustache:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=081dHOYY6IE

Spoiler for after the video:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yes, it's blatantly fake

ReputationRep:
    Not strictly speaking a moustache:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=081dHOYY6IE

Spoiler for after the video:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yes, it's blatantly fake
    LOL !!!!! 'Freestyle beard'
    I believed it until the spoiler

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

lol at the beardcage video

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.