Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm half way through my China essay and I'm really stuck :/
    Don't have the notes and the teacher is not willing to give me them.

The essay "who suffered and benefited from the economic reforms?"

I have the intro/ first half done nicely but it's all I have, I just don't know what to write for the benefits/suffering of the last two central paragraphs.

These are;

1. Investment in industry
    2. The abolition if the "Iron Rice Bowl"

If you have any other suggestions for central paragraphs it's much appreciated, I acknowledge this is really long so thanks got reading!

Secondly excuse any punctuation/spelling errors, I'm at school at the moment lol

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Bump
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    There's no need to bump it you only posted 8.5 hours ago.
    And do you mean you've already wrote about investment in indutry and the other one or that's what you've still to do.
    I could probably help you but I've got no idea what you're talking about when you say investment in industry and the abolition of the "Iron Rice Bowl" which I never heard of when I was studying modern studies. Obviously I would of structured this essay completely different to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    There's no need to bump it you only posted 8.5 hours ago.
    And do you mean you've already wrote about investment in indutry and the other one or that's what you've still to do.
    I could probably help you but I've got no idea what you're talking about when you say investment in industry and the abolition of the "Iron Rice Bowl" which I never heard of when I was studying modern studies. Obviously I would of structured this essay completely different to you.
    The Iron rice bowl was a sort of welfare state in China. Did you study China in modern studies or another country? I find it hard to believe that if you did study China that you would of never heard of it.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayy_daps)
    The Iron rice bowl was a sort of welfare state in China. Did you study China in modern studies or another country? I find it hard to believe that if you did study China that you would of never heard of it.
    Yeah, I studied China. You're telling me this 9 months after I posted it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    Yeah, I studied China. You're telling me this 9 months after I posted it?
    Oh, so I did

Didn't notice the date :L

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.