Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone know any colleges in London that offer Intensive A level courses? So far the only one i know of is Westminster City College

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Bellerbys i think .
    You can find them on google !

ReputationRep:
    MPW

ReputationRep:
    Abbey College
    Ashbourne College
    Bellerbys College
    DLD college
    Duff Miller
    Kingston College
    etc .....

ReputationRep:
    CIC
    Lansdowne
    DLD

ReputationRep:
    I'm intruiged, could someone quote me explaining what an 'intensive A level college' is please? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahedul)
    I'm intrigued, could someone quote me explaining what an 'intensive A level college' is please? Thanks
    it is when instead of doing A-levels in 2 years you do them in one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p+i+n+k)
    it is when instead of doing A-levels in 2 years you do them in one.
    Oh Okay. WOW! That sounds pretty tough! I'm doing Maths A level in one year but to do all 4/5!? I'm assuming there's a huuge advantage in doing this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahedul)
    Oh Okay. WOW! That sounds pretty tough! I'm doing Maths A level in one year but to do all 4/5!? I'm assuming there's a huuge advantage in doing this?
    I am doing it but thats because i have already done American grade 11 (year12) so i didn't feel like repeating.
    How are you studying math, on your own? S, M or D ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p+i+n+k)
    I am doing it but thats because i have already done American grade 11 (year12) so i didn't feel like repeating.
    How are you studying math, on your own? S, M or D ?
    I'm doing C1,C2 and M1 in Jan and C3,C4 and S1 in Summer,so... yeah, lots to look forward to! Lol :P C2 is so ridiculously close I'm scared lol. C1 is a peice of piss and I can handle M1 well enough.

ReputationRep:
    Wow thanks everyone for the replies, i will check those colleges out in a min. I know it maybe too late but i have heard that you can complete a full alevel in a year and i was wondering if maybe i could complete two full alevels in a year as i am on a gap year atm

ReputationRep:
    Ealing Independent College. top notch place. And my advice is coming from experience. I went there and did my GCSE's. year after year we suceed there. just read the website. stories there will interest you. You must pay to study there. but they offer scolarships too. so you need not pay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rurounikenji)
    Wow thanks everyone for the replies, i will check those colleges out in a min. I know it maybe too late but i have heard that you can complete a full alevel in a year and i was wondering if maybe i could complete two full alevels in a year as i am on a gap year atm
    some schools also offer a 18 months a-level.
    That is you start now in January which will be way better than just a year

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.