Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Typical Girl problem but please help :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heres the problem
    my friend liked this girl but she was treating him really badly...she told him she liked him back but then gets back with ehr ex two days later
    she was also my friend
    im quite friendly with him.....one day he takes me out for lunch and my friend finds out....stops talking to me..... so i ask her whats wrong and she lies and says nothing...then i find out shes been *****ing about me to the rrest of our friends
    so we have an argument and i tell her i had no intention of getting with him

now were not talking
    and i find myself falling for him
    he seems really sweet to me...hes defended me loads when shes been ****ging me off and hes not talking to her either
    what should i do? get with him and the rest of my friends say wth or should i just allow?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Sisters before Misters.

ReputationRep:
    Meh - your friend sounds like a douche and if you like the guy, go for it. Are the rest of your mates really gonna ditch you over that? If yeah, they're probably not worth having but that said, a bird that choices a bloke over her friends is not a cool one....but if this guy was seeing your mate and is now saying bad things about her because he's seeing you...maybe he's just trying to get back at her? Sounds like a bit of a playaaa.

ReputationRep:
    get with him lol, you wont get ur friend back anyway, shes not that nice, so yea,get with him and piss her off

ReputationRep:
    She got back with her ex. She can't have her cake and eat it :no:. She can't see her ex and expect this guy to wait for her to be single again. She is either with her ex, or she needs to stop playing you all and decide what she wants. I'd say, if he's interested in you, then go for it. If your friend is being a ***** about it, just remind her that she has a bf now, and if she cares that much about who he is seeing, why did she get back with this other guy?

ReputationRep:
    Get with him!

ReputationRep:
    Follow your heart, not your head

Don't get with him to piss anyone off, just do it because you want to.

friends don't back-stab, so why do you call her your friend?

good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaramelRose)
    Sisters before Misters.
    She'll be a rubbish sister lol
    K that sounds harsh but its true....shes backstabbed me so many times =/ xxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    She got back with her ex. She can't have her cake and eat it :no:. She can't see her ex and expect this guy to wait for her to be single again. She is either with her ex, or she needs to stop playing you all and decide what she wants. I'd say, if he's interested in you, then go for it. If your friend is being a ***** about it, just remind her that she has a bf now, and if she cares that much about who he is seeing, why did she get back with this other guy?
    I know thank you! I think the reason shes annoyed is because he's not chasing her any more and hes fed up of her little games
    I havent seen him all week and my phones broke...I really miss him lool =/
    xxxxxxxxx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.