Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend of almost a year broke up with me a couple of months ago. I miss him loads and wish we were together but know its best we arent (at least for the time being...?)

Anyway I just wanted some suggestions about where I can start meeting guys (other than university which is where i met my ex)

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any hobbies?

ReputationRep:
    brothels

ReputationRep:
    pubs, clubs, sports places, where ever you go to enjoy doing a hobby, ect.

ReputationRep:
    *public computer gaming sessions on Friday/Saturday evenings (very popular in South Korea and becoming more popular in the UK),

*football matches, cricket matches, rugby matches, local sports teams (join one)

*male-domiated university courses (mathematics, physics, engineering, finance, information technology)

*military history re-enactments (Hastings, Brunaburgh, and Civil War sites)

*gokarting circuits, snooker/billiard/pool clubs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    *public computer gaming sessions on Friday/Saturday evenings (very popular in South Korea and becoming more popular in the UK),

*football matches, cricket matches, rugby matches, local sports teams (join one)

*male-domiated university courses (mathematics, physics, engineering, finance, information technology)

*military history re-enactments (Hastings, Brunaburgh, and Civil War sites)

*gokarting circuits, snooker/billiard/pool clubs.

ReputationRep:
    volunteer jobs I sorta met this guy there but dunno if it will lead to a relationship...
    but yeah like the others said hobbies.
    Through friends maybe? dunno u gotta put urself out there I guess

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.