Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do YOU do after sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    well....

ReputationRep:
    clean up then cuddle up. Then sleep if it's late.
    Or have a shower the get dressed if it early.

ReputationRep:
    I ask the next one to come in.

ReputationRep:
    Lay with my boyfriend. Talk. Depends what time it is surely?! If we don't have to get up we don't!

ReputationRep:
    Depends what time it is. If its really late we usually fall asleep quite quick. The other day we were both hungry so we got up and had lunch. It really just depends on the time of day and if we have to be anywhere.
    x

ReputationRep:
    Have a kiss and a cuddle, maybe a chat and sleep unless i have stuff to do in which case i get up.

ReputationRep:
    Us Girls cry after sex.

ReputationRep:
    Clean up/go to the loo if i can be bothered to move, or shower if i need to. Then cuddle/Talk about random stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Pop to the bathroom to clean up and get back into bed with him asap for cuddles/ round two.

ReputationRep:
    Round two.

ReputationRep:
    Cuddles, toilet, more cuddles.
    Then talk or sleep depending on the time.

Hold his **** in my hand till he says let go

ReputationRep:
    snuggle up under the covers with him for a bit and just lay there all cuddly, if either of us have to go soon after; get ready and go. If not then usually sleep (even if it's the middle of the day) and relax until i feel the need to get out of bed

(Original post by vampygirl666)
      I ask the next one to come in.
      :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      Clean up and relax I guess. Sometimes cuddle although I'm not always a big fan of cuddling.
      I usually grab a shower if I can, with the guy sometimes.

nice snog

ReputationRep:
      Cuddle and kiss. Then get food + drink, eat and get back into bed.

ReputationRep:
      Stick a timer on and have a chat.

ReputationRep:
      I always wondered exactly what girls do in the bathroom if they're on the pill and I finish inside them. Do I really want to know? Not sure.

ReputationRep:
      kiss and cuddle :-) sometimes put some clothes on. usually fall asleep spooning. but nearly always crave water and food, so we make sure there's some ready!

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2011
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.