Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, i hope this isn't a like a constantly repeated question, i have had a quick search, but is there no campus accommodation that allows us to park? Chester is probably my firm but the whole parking thing is putting me off. Ive worked me ass off the last 2 years to pay for me car and i dnt really want to leave it at home.

If there isn't anywhere on campus does anyone know of anywhere that i would be able to park it, or is it just best to leave it home?

Cheers for your help. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Hello, thanks for your question. Unfortunately there is no parking available for students living in University accommodation. There just isn't the space for everybody that would like to bring a car.

The university campus is just a few minutes' walk from the town centre, the railway station and local shops and supermarkets, so there really is no need to bring a car.

If you decide to live in private sector accommodation, you may be able to park your car, but check with the individual landlord first.

Good luck with your application and we hope to see you in September.

Thanks,
    University of Chester

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.