Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i just found this in a pile of old crap in the garage. its supposed to be good right? shall i watch it? its not like ive got anything better to do.

What was it doing in the garbage?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by S-man10)
      What was it doing in the garbage?
      dwelling on its past, and what the future holds for it.

ReputationRep:
      Go for it. Without giving away anything, the plot gets progressively more complicated for little reason, so bear that in mind. I admit I got a little bit irritated at a few parts.

ReputationRep:
      Everyone should know who Keyser Soze is.

This was one of the best films of it's time but I think it's aged a little bit. I have my reasons but can't give them without spoiling. Excellent performance by Kevin Spacey and that British dude. Watch it, it's good but not as special as it used to be.

ReputationRep:
      It's a must-watch.

ReputationRep:
      It's a good film but it's overrated and once you know that there is a twist, the twist becomes really obvious from the beginning. Watch it by all means 'cause it's entertaining, but don't expect a mindblowing cinematic experience.

Yeah. Watch it.

ReputationRep:
        Its an absolute classic!... if u havent seen this film its a must see... but its the kind of film u'll only want to see once.. which probably goes to explain why it was discarded in the garage.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.