The Student Room Group

Farting around your bf/gf ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by natashapt
The boyf does it in bed silently, pulls the quilt over my head then proceeds to say "You've got to hide, the Germans are coming"..At least he thinks its funny :tongue:

:ditto:
Except without the German reference, he does it to wind me up but in in a horrible way but funny.

I never do it, and he thinks it's weird. :p: I just don't want to really.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ministerdonut
I mentioned here before that I never ever intentionally fart in front of any girlfriend and only on one occasion did I have wind and that was when we had been at this indian and I don't think the waiters liked me, as I had the most horrendous food poisoning in my life . I couldn't physically control myself and my ex had to get the hotel to call a doctor as I was that ill. I was terribly embarassed afterwards because in my view once your partner has smelt your sh1t ,which is what a fart is, it isn't the same again.

I don't care how pretty the girl is, if a girl farted in front of me and she wasn't sick I would dump her . I think it shows a lack of respect to expect your partner to be comfortable smelling you bowels. And I even hate it when my friends do it . And heres the thing, it someone who constantly farts in front of their partner can ruin a relationship. It is not sexist as I found anyone who does it disgusting. It's just I won't dump my friends as I don't want to fuk them.

At my gym , theres a chap who's wife has left him because of it,taken the kids with her. Sounds extreme,but you don't know him.It's vile. She has asked him constant not to do it,go into another room. How pig headed is he, that he let such a thing get to the stage of her leaving him,over farting?

I have been lucky in that in all my relationships I can't even be certain they ever took a dump while they was in my presense,never did I smell sh1t when I used the bathroom after them. Never once has one passed wind in front of me. I expect they are likeminded as I find men are the worst offenders for this. Expecting other people to breath their sh1t.

You would dump a girl for farting in front of you ? Are you a complete tool ?

Sounds like a bit of chinese whispers at the gym. I don't believe someone would do that. What reasons did she cite for the divorce irreconcilable differences of the bowels ?

Most of my friends always do it. Guess I'm just a little more comfortable with myself then some people.

If you seriously think you're going to meet a girl who will never fart in front of you all the time you're with her (rest of your life ?) then you are going to be surprised. Like someone said as soon as you get married she's gonna let loose.

I've never shared a room with a girl long term (more than a week) but I couldn't do it with a girl who isn't cool with farting.

I have a good diet and my gfs never even moved away from me for it. Actually because I usually wear some sort of cologne she usually puts her face into my chest which is adorable :smile:

Good to see from some of the responses that some girls are pretty open and cool about it.
Silent but violent.
Original post by Blutarsky
On our second date (she came to mine) and she was cuddled up next to me with her head in my lap, watching a film.
I really needed to fart and fought like crazy to hold it in, whick luckily I did. There were moments when a little bit crept out, but nothing major...

Needless to say, I dominated a dump when she left...

lmao that made my day!
Reply 44
Lol this sounds like me and my boyfriend. He farts all the time, its so gross but I don't really mind, its just one of those 'boy things'. I think I only have once in front of him and I vowed then that I never would again. Its just gross, its not something I'd like to do around him ever. Or around any other person at all. Its not that I'm not comfortable, its just not a thing I think I should do in front of others?
Original post by Anonymous
I never farted around my girlfriend much. I'd usually go to the toilet, drop my trousers, part my cheeks and fart through an open window praying the wind wouldn't be against me.

I almost came unstuck, once, however, as her mother was coming down the drive whilst I was doing it but I didn't hear the car due to a particularly loud fart. When she came in I was so embarrassed. But she just said "You had your head out of the bathroom window and I was waving at you like a maniac. You really need to get an eye test".

Phew, saved!

:rofl:
I'd NEVER fartin frong of my bf. I dont even fart in front of my family
Reply 47
Original post by Huskaris
Yeah without that sig., No one would love me

Just seen your reply and sig also, yet again I laughed..
Reply 48
My gf climbs on top and does it on my face.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending