The Student Room Group

Nooooo! Ticked the "I don't want post from UCAS" box

I have just sent off my aplication but I have just noticed I clicked the box that says I don't want post from UCAS! :mad:

I did not mean this, of course I want post from UCAS!!! :frown:

Anyone know what I can do and if this will make any difference to my application?
Reply 1
I think its to do with advertising, it probably doesn't matter.
Reply 2
Original post by StudyHard_LiveBetter
I have just sent off my aplication but I have just noticed I clicked the box that says I don't want post from UCAS! :mad:

Anyone know what I can do and if this will make any difference to my application?

dont worry all they give you is booklets about student stuff and how to win ipads ... it wont affect anything .. chill !
Youll deffinately recieve your welcome letter and I am pretty sure you can change whether you want to recieve information by letter through track so don't worry :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by StudyHard_LiveBetter

You may be interested to know, that it is in fact a glitch within UCAS. Happened to me and lots of people, when you press yes it comes out as no and vice versa. Very helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending