The Student Room Group

Anyone with Word 2010, or anyone who can recognise a font!!!!

Please could you open Word 2010, scroll down to 'R' in the fonts list, and see if you can recognise this font? It's all/only capitals....;

PICTURES BELOW, POSTS 4 AND 6
(edited 13 years ago)
I can't see the pictures... but there are no all-caps fonts beginning with R in Word 2010 :dontknow:
Reply 2
If the picture does not load for you, please just right click it. Anyone give me any tips on how to post it so that they work, and if they know, they may as well just post them please?

Also, please dont move this mods, because this is just a quick time thing
Reply 3
Reply 4
I am not 100% it does begin with R, it could be with P - sorry :frown: .
Reply 5

Reply 6
Original post by DonFahad
If the picture does not load for you, please just right click it. Anyone give me any tips on how to post it so that they work, and if they know, they may as well just post them please?

Also, please dont move this mods, because this is just a quick time thing

There is no picture there, and nothing to click. Go to an image hosting site such as Photobucket or tinypic, upload your picture, and then paste the given code here.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by aliluvschoc
There is no picture there, and nothing to click. To to an image hosting site such as Photobucket or tinypic, upload your picture, and Then paste the given code here.

I have sorted it, sorry bout that
Reply 8
Ive found it now guys haha, after about 1.5 hours of searching the net. Its called Reprise Stamp...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending