Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an email saying I've got a new message/decision on KCL myApplication, but I don't know the password because I must have deleted the email with the login details.

Anyway now I'm clicking on 'forgot my password' option and it's asking me the secret answers to questions, none of which are working. Even though I am typing the right answers (and I do remember the answers they're easy, mother's name, pet's name etc.).

Now I can't ****ing check my decision. The site is so **** there's no other option, there's no contact detail of the application's administrators.

What do I do now? ffs why do unis have to have their own retard way of doing things :mad: I just want to know the decision plain and simple.

Even their forgotten password option is done the retard way, why can't they just send me an email to that address...I'd have to know the password to my email to access it so that's secure enough...but no :dry:

Any suggestions? The site has no specific contact details for technical help or anything, can somebody help please?

ReputationRep:
    Who would ever delete an email with the login info to the online system of their future university? I guess only a re****. I'm not using that word and you should avoid using it too....

Secondly, have you thought about contacting them? It's not that hard to do...you should check out this site: http://tinyurl.com/32v3rru.

Or, to get even more accurate information, go to the online course catalog of KCL, choose your course and look up the personal contacts for admission to that specific program. And contact them. They'll know what to do.

Thirdly, I don't think it is "retard" to have this online system. You get to find out everything on UCAS anyway! BUT, unlike most other universities, King's lets you know about their decision faster; at the time they inform UCAS so you don't have to wait for UCAS Track to update your status.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.