I cant decide which uni to apply for as my fifth choice.
Essex, Durham and Leicester all ask for the same grades ABB (I'm predicted AAA) but there's so many different factors I'm struggling to get my head round
I'm would be applying for:
Essex: BSc Financial Management
Durham: BA Business Finance
Leicester: BA Banking and Finance
Things to consider though
1. Distance (I live in London, miles from Durham)
2. Overall reputation (guessing durham would win on this front)
3. Significance of doing a BSc over a BA (Essex)
4. Course rankings/ reputation (probably Leicester)
5. Which would be the best socially?
Any advice is appreciated especially from anyone that goes to these unis
Essex, Leicester or Durham? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 15-12-2010 21:35
- 15-12-2010 23:10
My only comment because I dont know about the course a) being far from home for uni is a good thing! thats the point b) Durham is very easy from london, its east coast main from kings cross, 3h30 no changing and your in durham, trains leave every hour.