Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What time do you stay up over the holiday seasons Watch

ReputationRep:
    christmas day and new years eve what time do you stay up to

all hours untill 5am or do you go to bed around 1-2am

do you sleep at all then sleep through new years day

ReputationRep:
    Christmas Eve I always go to bed before midnight :') Childhood habit! Christmas night can be anything up to about 3am, we always have family round. NYE I don't really sleep until 7/8am NYD.

ReputationRep:
    My holiday started today

I just had a BIG 4 hour nap after I came back from college, something I wouldn't usually do because it ****s your pattern. I'll probably sleep at 4am-ish every christmas day, and wake up at 1pm, as usual.

ReputationRep:
    Christmas Eve usually after midnight
    Christmas: pretty earlyish actually, maybe around 12-1.
    New Years Eve: my best friend's birthday, so we usually stay out all night and then just "appear" home and wake up with no recollection of when or how :erm:

ReputationRep:
    IDGAF what time of year it is, I go to bed when I feel like it.

ReputationRep:
    1-2.

ReputationRep:
    Till whenever I want. Like in Non holiday season

ReputationRep:
    go to bed at like 5am.

But i do that throughout the year.

ReputationRep:
    Go to bed about half 10-11 on Christmas Eve.
    New Year's Eve I stay awake until about 4 in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I want for Christmas eve/day
    NYE- Usually 3/4. in the morning

ReputationRep:
    Christmas eve - around 11ish
    New Years - about 3?

ReputationRep:
    i have a ridiculous sleeping pattern anyway so it doesnt really change! anything after 3am really.. mum definatly had to give up on waiting for me to fall asleep before playing santa on christmas eve :p: then up again at like 7 christmas day! oh the joys of siblings..

ReputationRep:
    When I get tired/bored :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    As long as I want to. I'm a big girl now and don't have a bedtime :proud:

ReputationRep:
    On Christmas eve between 11 and 12, on Christmas day it depends on what time all the family go home, this year we're going away on Boxing day though so probably not tooo late. on New years day I sleep till about 2pm. Aahhhh can't wait for all the lie ins!

ReputationRep:
    I get pissed usually until I pass out, so god knows what time.

ReputationRep:
    We all are waiting for that day very surprisingly and when it came all were enjoyed a lot., I'm keenly waiting for this year last night. Hope you all were enjoyed this lot of pleasure and cheers. Thanks a lot once again and happy new year in advance to all the members of this community.

ReputationRep:
    I am so glad it's gonna be my day off on the 24th-25th.
    Anyways, i sleep anytime i want.
    Like my normal routine. If im working i sleep at like 2-3am and wake up at 5:30am.
    If im not working i sleep at 2-3am and wake up at 6-7am. Of course, if im lucky i take naps too.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I feel like it.
    The last few New Years Eves I've been up until 3/4. Back in my crazy teenage days it would be like 12:10am. :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.