Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which shoe to buy? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm trying to buy a shoe (boots) but can't decide which one to buy.

Do you know anyother brands similar to Timberland, like the one below, or something a bit retro. And price shouldn't be something like under £50. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I like the third pair. They seem a bit more versatile while still keeping true to the classic timberland shape on the lower half. A bit too blingy for me though, and Timberlands have always seemed a bit Puff Daddy for me.

The Gucci check ones would make you look like a total idiot, as do all people who wear that horrible pattern (same goes for anyone carrying those insufferable brown LV-print bags- usually fakes too!)

The top ones just look like nasty heavy 1950's football boots with silly bling.

ReputationRep:
    All 3 are awful, Infact timberlands are terrible full stop.

^in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by +Adam+)
    All 3 are awful, Infact timberlands are terrible full stop.

^in my opinion
    this this this 1000000x this!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.