Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It seems that all Stuart has 'Bagg'ed, is a loss! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Stuart Baggs: The Brand, has been "fired".

To be honest, I'm shocked. I thought he may have just got it! But Chris and Stella proved to be much more mature, solemn candidates.

What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    Stuart was a douchebag, Stella's gonna win!

ReputationRep:
    Stella should win
    Stuart was just stupid, made it entertaining though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    Stella should win
    Stuart was just stupid, made it entertaining though.
    I have to say, I did enjoy his desperate plea. Despite it being 90% false.

Don't you think Stella is quite monotonous and "corporate"? I think Chris' versatility and qualifications may just put him in the lead...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    I have to say, I did enjoy his desperate plea. Despite it being 90% false.

Don't you think Stella is quite monotonous and "corporate"? I think Chris' versatility and qualifications may just put him in the lead...
    meh Chris is annoying, just because I want Stella to win.

ReputationRep:
    Why did you put this in a topic, you just ruined the climax of my iplayering night (((

ReputationRep:
    Stuart was an amazing candidate. Hes the guy I would choose if I needed to go and sell phones at the marketplace, hes the guy who would make me the most money setting up a company, hes the man who I could use to fire anybody, or whip anyone into line!

I love what happened in last weeks show when the woman was like "you can't tout outside here" And he looks down and goes "err, property of westminister" When she tells him to move hes like "I'm not trying to be facetious but, why dont you call the police" He was friggin right!

Dont underestimate him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    meh Chris is annoying, just because I want Stella to win.
    :') I think realistically, she'll get it anyway. She did amazingly well in the interviews - probably the best under pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I want Stella to win too! But I think Chris might just nip it I don't want him to though! Stella all the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damidude)
    Stuart was an amazing candidate. Hes the guy I would choose if I needed to go and sell phones at the marketplace, hes the guy who would make me the most money setting up a company, hes the man who I could use to fire anybody, or whip anyone into line!

I love what happened in last weeks show when the woman was like "you can't tout outside here" And he looks down and goes "err, property of westminister" When she tells him to move hes like "I'm not trying to be facetious but, why dont you call the police" He was friggin right!

Dont underestimate him.
    I really found that hilarious, and his belligerent conflicts with Chris and the "call the police" encounter was brilliant. No doubt he'll be successful anyway, though - he definitely has that entrepreneurial spark (even if he hasn't got a telecom licence!)

ReputationRep:
    Did you create this thread purely so you could use the pun in the title?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nymthae)
    Why did you put this in a topic, you just ruined the climax of my iplayering night (((
    Sorry! Definitely worth watching, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midpikyrozziy)
    Did you create this thread purely so you could use the pun in the title?
    The general idea of creating a thread is to begin a discussion, sorry if you were oblivious to the concept.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like either of chris or stella, they are both quite boring. So happy that Stuart has gone though.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nymthae)
    To be honest you should know by now that if you don't want to find out the result of the latest episode of The Apprentice as such a late stage, you shouldn't go anywhere near public communications (Facebook especially but TSR as well) until you've watched the episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joy_division)
    I don't really like either of chris or stella, they are both quite boring. So happy that Stuart has gone though.
    I think they're quite entertaining when under pressure. Who would you have liked to have got to the final?

ReputationRep:
    :cry2: I liked him

ReputationRep:
    stew was very funny and will be very successful in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pristar)
    stew was very funny and will be very successful in the future.
    Provided he goes out and obtains the licence successfully first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skyhigh!)
    :cry2: I liked him
    I really thought he was going to be in the final with the "Lord Sugar sees himself in me" revelation, but his relentless blabbering dug an awfully deep grave for him to occupy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.