Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody! I tried searching for a similar thread, but apparently there isn't any. I saw this idea a few years ago on a different forum, participated and it was very lovely. Most probably you have already heard of it. And hopefully this isn't too late, only 9 days 'til Christmas!

Basically, everybody who wants to participate will have to exchange Christmas cards! Pick the person (or persons) you want to receive the card from [and send the card to], exchange addresses [PMs, of course!], write a nice message, wait and be happy & smile once they get to you and yours get to their destination. [and share your updates here!] I used to be active on a languages forum, so I got some Christmas cards from all over the world in all sorts of languages. It was such a nice feeling whenever I found a new envelope in my mailbox... and whenever I learned they found mine in their mailboxes, on the other side of the world! But this should work at a smaller scale too!

Who's in?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.