Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so tonight whilst out clubbing a big fight broke out, between a group of lads, one of these i knew(Aquaintence at best) and the guy that was hitting him and trying to stamp on him while he was on the ground dropped his phone, ipod and buspass. Whilst in the midst of this fight i originally thought one of my mates was in trouble so took a closer look, noticed the items and picked them up with the intention of giving them back when it all subsided. Well the bouncers came in and grabbed this guy and his mates and threw them out.
    I gave the person i knew the guys buspass, so he knew who was hitting him, but what should i do with the other items?

ReputationRep:
    Give them to the police.

ReputationRep:
    No one needs to know...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Call someone from the contact list of the guys phone and then ask where to meet up so you can give it back.

Like another poster said call someone from the persons contact list and arrange to hand back the items.

Its Xmas, have a heart :-). X

ReputationRep:
      Sell them, the bloke is obviously a ****e for stomping him when he hit the deck. He doesn't deserve any kindness.

ReputationRep:
      Sell them

ReputationRep:
      I wouldn't give them anyone, just call a few of the contacts on the phone and find out who owns it.
      when you give found items to police/security they most likely end up getting kept anyway.
      or keep it yourself.

ReputationRep:
      If they belonged to the violent guy I'd probably sell them tbh.

Yeah, I'm a bad person, I know.

ReputationRep:
      CEX. Violence should never be condoned. Maybe I'm just evil though :teeth:

ReputationRep:
      I'd keep them. Not arsed.

ReputationRep:
      Send a booty text to everyone in his contacts, then hand it in.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.