Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching young people demonstrate against corrupt government, but at the end of the day it may be wiser to avoid promoting or undertaking acts of sedition, especially where integrity is at stake.

A righteous conscience cannot sit comfortably with the idea of lawless rebellion, and as much as I believe these Satanic abusers who hide behind weapons and brutal law enforcement officials, deserve to be humiliated with physical trauma, I'm acutely aware of the poison they're spreading by cajoling the lawful and innocent to become enraged, bitter, angry and violent.

If I were to be made certain that such reactions could be forgiven by those with the power to condemn souls, then perhaps I would not hesitate to support violent protest.

Until that happens, I believe the righteous mind must maintain discipline and avoid deteriorating into something objectionable to those with genuine authority.

The righteous must always prevent their enemy from claiming parity in terms of political sympathies (if such a thing were possible).

For example. If one doesn't consider violence to be a good solution to a problem, on account ONLY of its constituting a form of rebellion, and states as much while also asking for clarity on this issue from a judicial authority, this would not amount to surrender of any kind. It merely serves as a point of mitigation, were a detractor to attempt to accuse the agent in question of having insubordinate tendencies.

Having consulted the judicial body, the agent is now free to prosecute sanctioned actions without self-reproach.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.