Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else as excited about this as I am?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cant wait!

There hasn't been a Coen Bros film that has yet to disappoint me.

ReputationRep:
    I've been excited ever since I first glimpsed Matt Damon rocking the muttonchops.

Reviews seem to be positive...

The most recent Western film I've watched was quite a while ago - 3:10 to Yuma. So this and Cowboys vs Aliens should be really good.

ReputationRep:
        Yep! I like the book, and from what I've seen/read the film itself is pretty good

ReputationRep:
        YES TRUE GRIT!!! :woo:

Trailer just got me into Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down.

ReputationRep:
          Horribly overrated film. Did not enjoy it at all. I hated the fact the Coen brothers tried to make it a semi comedy when I truly expected a gritty film (no pun intended).

ReputationRep:
          Truly brilliant Western and Amazing film, gets better after multiple viewings, can't wait to get the DVD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.