Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this guy serious about me? Watch

I would like to remain anon becuase he might use TSR and i don't want to upset him.

Basically, I'm 18 and the guy i've been seeing is 27. We met at work and started chatting and texting and then started going out together. He's met most of my friends and i've met a lot of his. We had sex for the first time together last week and he's saying that he thinks he's fallen for me and that he really likes me. The only problem is, he still has an on-off girlfriend who he lives with but says that they both know it's over. He's asked me to give him a few weeks to sort the situation out with this other girl and then says we can be official. but i don't know whether he's just ****ing around with me or if i should wait for him?

okay ramble over, but what are your opinions?

ReputationRep:
    Just play it by ear, don't commit and go telling everyone that you're definitely going to be together because you never know what might happen and you don't want to end up with egg on your face.

Give him the allocated amount of time to sort out his predicament, don't continually pressure him and you'll find out in due course whether or not he's serious.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.