Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What *should* you be doing right now? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ... and what are you doing instead?

Right now I should probably be in school but I overslept and missed my first lesson, I have a free right now and I feel headache-y and nauseous and I don't really want to leave the house. I should have done an essay for the lesson I missed but I'm still on the first line so I want to get it done today so I can hand it in tomorrow but it's not really happening. I'm so exhausted I probably won't take anything in and I don't think we'll actually get any work done in my next (double) lesson because we've pretty much finished learning everything and we just need to revise until we start our new topic, which will probably be in the new term. I will be leaving to go to school in about 3 minutes so I can get there in time for my next lesson but :sigh: I don't feel like it! Right now I'm watching This Morning and flicking through my psychology textbook. I am going to go to school, but damn, it's hard to find the motivation when there's only another day left of school... :rolleyes:

Please make me feel slightly less useless.

ReputationRep:
    SHOULD be revising.
    Instead I'm watching The Office UK Series 1

ReputationRep:
    At school, I went in the morning and didn't get registered but felt ill and went home (I live near, so no problem).
    I called in explaining situation to the office, but I have a feeling that people have seen me in the morning and have just told teachers I'm there - thinking I'm skiiving.
    I expect I'll be called in the head of 6th form's office tomorrow (didn't have a good track record for attendance last year) to get lectured, even though I'm ill. I'll sort it all out tomorrow though (presuming I'm well).

I'm gonna do some c/w today to stay productive though ^^

ReputationRep:
    Should probably be packing to go home tomorrow, or in town buying some new clothes for a TV recording I'm going to on Sunday night (Bill Bailey's Comic's Choice, should be on in the new year ). Or making a revision timetable. Or just reading.

Instead I'm on TSR listening to the Tron Legacy soundtrack.

ReputationRep:
    Revising. But xmas is next week yay

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I should have been at school now, too.
    Instead, I decided to get some more sleep today, 'cause outside is freaking cold and it's snowing like crazy.

I should also be studying now, 'cause I have sooo much work to do, but I just started watching "The assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford". And Casey Affleck is really annoying, but I'm still too lazy to do something worthy.

ReputationRep:
    I should be packing my suitcase for the holidays but I'm wasting time on TSR. At this rate I'll probably have to set off with just a toothbrush. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    SHOULD be doing eng lit coursework

INSTEAD I'm on TSR

ReputationRep:
    I should be in College

I'm actually at home, watching the tv online,

ReputationRep:
    Reading TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I should be getting ready for my lecture, revision, and packing...
    But instead i am killing my braincells in front of social networks

ReputationRep:
    Well, I’m on my break at the moment, eating a chocolate bar and flicking through TSR.

So, I’m not guilty of doing anything which I shouldn’t be doing.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Should be chilling in the library pre-seminar. And that is exactly what I am doing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm lying in bed watching This Morning. Probably should be doing something useful though like tidying the house. I'm back from uni and I've got no work or anything to concentrate on so I feel a bit lost :/ Got work at 6pm but I'd rather not have it lol.

ReputationRep:
    I should be revising diligently for my upcoming economics exam. Instead, i'm planning on re watching all of The Apprentice episodes from scratch and wasting away 11 hours which could be spent truly grasping the concepts of supply and demand, market failure and all that jive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damos92)
    I should be revising diligently for my upcoming economics exam. Instead, i'm planning on re watching all of The Apprentice episodes from scratch and wasting away 11 hours which could be spent truly grasping the concepts of supply and demand, market failure and all that jive.
    lol, why on earth? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Should be doing some training at work. That's been cancelled though so now home, tidying up and on here.

ReputationRep:
    Should be farting but i am holding it in till it builds up to its maximum potential!

ReputationRep:
    Job hunting. :bored:

ReputationRep:
    I should be Christmas shopping, since I still have a lot to do and there are 9 days left until Christmas
    Alternatively I should do some of the work that's been set for over the holidays so it's out of the way.
    Or I should write Christmas cards that I haven't yet done.
    Eating breakfast is probably a good plan since I'm hungry and haven't eaten yet today.
    I should tidy my room, it's getting worse by the minute.
    I should do some violin practice, but that's unlikely to happen either.

Instead I'm cruising TSR and not achieving anything particularly productive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.