Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what stage are we at? what do i do next! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Heyaz...

So i asked a girl for her number a few months ago, we chatted, got to know each other via text and phone and eventually she invited me to go watch her drama production. We chatted afterwards, and i asked her out again for the next week (last week). We met up, chatted again and we do like each other, we hit it off so to speak, its clear.

So i rang her a few nights ago to see if she'd like to do anything Saturday, i didnt really know what ask her to do (she had hinted at coming to mine for me to help her with her Geography Homework once or twice) each time she said that though, she never said Saturday, she just said next week sometime so it wasnt a hint to come Saturday.

I ended up saying we should go to the cinema(which isnt too bad seeing as were already friends etc and chatted lots). Is that ok? Where shall i go from here? Should i cancel cinema and ask her somewhere / something else? Both 18 by the way.

Thank UUUU

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a paedophile who is so out of touch with the modern geography school girl that you are asking for grooming tips on the internet.

I see past your guise, my friend.

By the time you read this I will have reported you to the RSPCA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    You sound like a paedophile who is so out of touch with the modern geography school girl that you are asking for grooming tips on the internet.

w.t.f

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)

:congrats:

best reply to anything I've seen for a long time, well done

ReputationRep:
    Nah, don't cancel the cinema. If thats what has been decided go for it. You can always go out after that if you feel like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    w.t.f
    What PotPon?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.