Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I Have My Theory Test Today!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    My theory test is today and I'm so so scared. I have butterflies in my stomach. I've never had this feeling before, not even before an exam.

I don't know why I'm so worried because I have prepared, but I don't know, I just need some reassurance...please

ReputationRep:
    It's just common sense, I did no preparation for it and got 47/50 and 66/75 on hazards. Just go for the most logical answers, you'll pass!

ReputationRep:
    As long as you've prepared well, nothing to worry about! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    The questions are common sense and for the hazard perception just click 3 or 4 times when you see a hazard, easy.

ReputationRep:
    If you fail, you should be forever cast out of the human race.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.