Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So last friday i ordered my gf a metoyou teddy.. and chose next day delivery. got an email on saturday saying it had been dispatched, so by Tuesday asit should have arrived, also as their website's tracking info stated.

However, even though i was home all day on tuesday, nothing arrived. i try to call City Link abotu 10 times, no answer "we re too busy" or something like that the answer machine said... so, i email metoyouonline, and got a reply saying "your order only left us on monday, let us know if it still hasnt arrived by tomorrow (wednesday).

Wednesday, still nothing. so i email them again, getting a reply to check the City Link's tracking thing.. Even though, its still saying it is expected to be delivered on Tuesday the 14th of December... so i email City Link. No reply.

Today ive tried to call every single number i could find on their website.. and its always teh same thing... "we are experiencing a large number of calls, please call later"....

But the thing is.. i'm going away for 3 weeks on sunday.. so if i dont get it by tomorrow.. dont know what else to do??

I'm so p*ssed off at this........

edit: heres a print screen of their tracking service...

ReputationRep:
    ...stop using them then?

ReputationRep:
    There has been pretty crap weather, is that the case near you?

ReputationRep:
    Weather could be an issue, depends where the retailer shipped it from. I have been waiting 4 weeks for an order from Amazon, so yours is minute in comparison.

Email them a complaint?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    ...stop using them then?
    well it was the first time i ordered something through them. from now on, if a website on offers sh*ttylink, i ll jjust order from someone else..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    There has been pretty crap weather, is that the case near you?
    nope. weather has been fine recently

ReputationRep:
    just an update..

so got a refund of what i paid for next day delivery and its supposedly going to arrive tomorrow..

ReputationRep:
    They use City Link where my Mum works and lately they haven't been delivering things. They rang them to complain and got told that they have made Amazon their priority and are delivering their orders first.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.