Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    With a Pass and two Grade 3 passes @ Level 2, with a further two level 3 and one level 2 course to go. What class of honours is favourite? 2:2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johntheman)
    With a Pass and two Grade 3 passes @ Level 2, with a further two level 3 and one level 2 course to go. What class of honours is favourite? 2:2?
    It all hangs on those level 3 grades!

ReputationRep:
    If in doubt, use the qualification planner -> predict your grade in StudentHome. Pretty sure it works for most subjects.

I think it would depend on whether your courses are 30 or 60 and how many you have left to go too. Difficult to say without a breakdown of point value and grade for your completed and intended courses.

How'd you work that out so quickly loopy?

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to post that baffling pdf that "explains" it? :p: But I think level 3 courses may affect your final classification more than level 2? Possibly?

Update: It is on this page http://www.open.ac.uk/student-policies/index.shtml and I think what I said was true. Maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunburnedCactus)
    Who wants to post that baffling pdf that "explains" it? :p: But I think level 3 courses may affect your final classification more than level 2? Possibly?

Update: It is on this page http://www.open.ac.uk/student-policies/index.shtml and I think what I said was true. Maybe.

Yes you're right, level 3s carry the most weight.

ReputationRep:
    Say for talks sake one got Grade 3 passes for level 3 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johntheman)
    Say for talks sake one got Grade 3 passes for level 3 ?
    That would mean a 2.2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lupinpooter)
    That would mean a 2.2
    Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.