The Student Room Group

Do you like Boris Johnson?

I think he's a funny guy who doesn't afraid of anything. He gets into trouble but isn't a pussy like David Cameron and the majority of other politicians. One of my favourites from Boris was the "Chicken Feed" remark because it was so inappropriate but hilarious.

Do you like him and what is your favourite moment from Boris?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hes a laugh. Don't know much about his policies and what hes done for London though
I like the fact that his initials are 'BJ'...
:coma: yes.
He's a legend :yep: He's such a character, everything about him...the way he talks, the way he looks with his floppy blonde hair :laugh:

I think he's probably the most liked british politician, and he's done alright as mayor of london too...or at least he's better than that ken livingstone.
Reply 5
For comedy value and character - YES

For ideological thought and stereotypical view of certain cohorts - NO
Reply 6
The vast majority of people, despite his politics will like him as a man. Very few like Ken Livingstone, the man standing against him, which is why Boris will rape the next election

I used to work for him in London City Hall and saw him regularly. He is fantastic, he would talk to everyone and some people were so awkward because obviously he's a huge national figure. He could never stand still in meetings, when he was being brieged he would stand up and toss a baseball up and down in the air in his office.

Classic.
Even as a Labour supporter, I can appreciate the Boris. He's as cute as pie.
He should be a media personality, not in charge. But yeah :P
I like watching him on TV because you know he is going to say something silly once in a while or be very Boris Johnson.:tongue:

Actually I don't know who gives he's haircut but it's like he got a bulldog to chew on it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
I think he's funny, not only that, he's got a funny face to laugh at.

Reply 11
It's something with his hair that just makes me think "dodgy".
He's a bumbling, posh-as-hell Tory. But he's adorable. :colondollar:
Reply 13
No I don't like, I LOVE him! I can watch him all day on youtube when I'm upset or not happy.

Good looks and sense of humour, what more does a girl want?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
I love Boris both for his character and his political ideas. He's actually one of the more lefty Conservatives which is ironic given his backround.
Reply 15
Boris is funny

(edited 13 years ago)
Who doesn't like Boris 'Da Real Mayor' badaman sofly Johnson
I was about to say, I don't know much about the work he's done, but in terms of personality, he's spot on, and a top notch character as politicians go.
Reply 18
Boris has failed as a creditable politician..................wait a minute.................creditable politicians? HA!
(edited 13 years ago)
Best politician EU! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest