Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This course looks really interesting but I've already made the mistake of applying for a course at a uni which was no good, so I want to do as much research as I can.

Aston university have a course called Multimedia Computing and it sounds like something I would enjoy, hence work well.

However, reading the course overview and contacting them has got me not very far. I want to know if anyone on this forum has studied Multimedia Computing, or studied at Aston university. I need to know what the teaching and support is like.

For your info, I was studying Law, did a year in London but out of all my teachers, there was only one who I learnt really well from. The others didn't teach and unfortunately I couldn't understand what the books were saying by self-studying as I had a tough year. t doesn't matter now though, as I want to change subjects and Multimedia Computing sounds right to me. I don't think subjects like Computer Science or Engineering would be good for me as they would be too technical, but I need help and advice with Multimedia Computing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.