Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Back to Malia? Or try something different....? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and 6 other lads (18-21) went to Malia for a week last year, this year we're gonna go away and three want to go back to Malia, and 3 want to go somewhere else.....for 2 weeks.
    Do we go back to Malia? One of the lads mentioned Zante? Or even Aiya Napa....?
    Really wanna do Napa, but never been so don't know what it's like....same for Zante?!

ReputationRep:
    go Cancun, crazy party scene

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkdankdoo15)
    Me and 6 other lads (18-21) went to Malia for a week last year, this year we're gonna go away and three want to go back to Malia, and 3 want to go somewhere else.....for 2 weeks.
    Do we go back to Malia? One of the lads mentioned Zante? Or even Aiya Napa....?
    Really wanna do Napa, but never been so don't know what it's like....same for Zante?!
    We did Malia in Summer 2009 - obviously it was amazing! This year we went to Zante (Laganas) for a week and stayed at a Club 18-30 place right on the strip. It was better than Malia in so many ways, perhaps because we were older, but also because the alcohol was cleaner/stronger and the clubs had bigger names - particularly recommend Rescue Club!

The beach was infinitely better too - we rented motor boats for about 5 euros each, did the 'white party' on an island you reach by a rope bridge

When we got back we met alot of people who had gone to Zante too and they were raving about it!

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mates are in the same boat, but went to Ayia Napa last year. Half want to go back because it was good and half want to try somewhere else. I would definitely recommend napa though and stay at anthea apartments. Best lads holiday I've been on and think we will end up going back next summer aswell.

The clubs are quality and you can get drink deals pretty cheaply, the main beach is very close and if you stay at the hotel we stayed out you are surrounded by everything you need but it's still not right next to the clubs so it's fairly quiet at night (although everyone in the hotel isn't haha)

ReputationRep:
    we've heard really good things about Zante. 11 of us are looking to book there for our holiday in July 2011

ReputationRep:
    If you liked Malia then you'd love Ayia Napa. Pretty much the same kinda thing, just on a bigger scale. We've been there 3 times now and probably be going back (for possibly the last time) next summer. Even after going there 3 times there's lots of places we haven't been to.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would do some real travelling, not Widnes in the heat

ReputationRep:
    Zante is really good. I recommend it. San Antonio in Ibiza is also good if you're up for a lads holiday. Tunisia (Sousse) has some really good clubs too. Probably best to shop around and find the cheapest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.