Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help needed :) uni Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Was wondering, If i get a DDD or DDM in my betec course , do you think I would be able to get into universitys, considering i did bad in my gcses and got only 3 gcses? HELP! do you think their is any point of looking at the uni's which ask for 5 gcse.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    My friend is at Durham and got DDD in her Sports BTEC. I don't know what kind of GCSEs she got but you could always ask the universities you're considering if they'd look at your application

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, might just have to do that.
    well done to your friend

would like to go to university of Westminster and do a BA in television. *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PixieXO)
    well done to your friend

would like to go to university of Westminster and do a BA in television. *fingers crossed*
    what do you do on a television degree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rococo rococo)
    what do you do on a television degree?
    watch tv for 3 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PixieXO)
    well done to your friend

I am sure that you will be able to do that with DDD/DDM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just say hello)
    watch tv for 3 years
    I would have graduated with a degree by now. If that was the case.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.