Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The place to discuss results, panic, celebration, track and general Cambridge excitement. The Official Results Day thread is located here, please post your results and offer status in there

ReputationRep:
    it's cos some colleges (like the one I applied to) gives out replies in January, so it might be unlikely for people to get replies right now. But anyways, congratulations! Though that looks like a mammoth of an offer

Edit: Whoa, where did the person before me go? I mean, seriously, I'm getting the reply probably tomorrow and this does nothing but make me look arrogant and stupid

ReputationRep:
    wow early reply... i just had my interview a day ago haha

Neg rep?! give me a break, i got rejected, there now are you happy?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I know I think mine is really early as they want to test my ability to get such a tough offer! I am worried that I can be able to pay my fees

ReputationRep:
    I suspect I'll be waiting until January. (NatSci, Trinity Hall )
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    OMG, this thread has really scared me :eek: Good luck

ReputationRep:
    This is the second Downing offer I've heard of :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schnecke)
    This is the second Downing offer I've heard of :afraid:
    Hey who have you been hearing abt??? Did you also apply to Downing? I hope we will meet next year Good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by why_white_y)
    Hey who have you been hearing abt??? Did you also apply to Downing? I hope we will meet next year Good luck!!!
    Some one on the other thread knew someone who had one.. so a loose connection but yeah.

I applied there for Maths, was expecting to wait til the 5th, so news that people are getting offers is petrifying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schnecke)
    Some one on the other thread knew someone who had one.. so a loose connection but yeah.

I applied there for Maths, was expecting to wait til the 5th, so news that people are getting offers is petrifying.
    Oh I also have read that. I think Downing is going to give out things as soon as they can this year. I think letters could come anytime now by Downing So be prepared and you will get one
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I was trying to find a thread for Cambridge offer holders 2011 but I could not.

Subject : Medical Sciences
    College : Downing college
    Offer : A*A*AA and being able to pay my tuition fees
    I got my letter today!

Good luck!

(Original post by Seham)
    Subject : Graduate entry Medicine
    College : Lucy Cavendish
    Offer : Unconditional academically (Hep B status and CRB check)
    I got my offer last Thursday
    Well Done!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seham)
    Subject : Graduate entry Medicine
    College : Lucy Cavendish
    Offer : Unconditional academically (Hep B status and CRB check)
    I got my offer last Thursday
    HI!!!! CONGRATS!!! If you do not mind, which university have you been studying at? What did you get for your BMAT? My BMAT wasnt that good and I have been told that BMAT wasnt everything :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simply_love_you)
    Thanks for creating the thread! I actually got my offer letter yesterday but I did not know if I should post the good new on TSR or not! There are people who had good news now!!
    College : Sydney
    Biological Natural Sciences
    Offer : A*A*ABB
    IELTS : 7.0
    Hey!!! CONGRATS!!! You are very welcome!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Well Done!!!!!!
    Thanks

HI!!!! CONGRATS!!! If you do not mind, which university have you been studying at? What did you get for your BMAT? My BMAT wasnt that good and I have been told that BMAT wasnt everything :P
    I didn't sit the BMAT as I met the premedical requirements and so did not have to sit it. I have a 1st Class degree in Chemistry from Imperial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seham)
    Thanks

I didn't sit the BMAT as I met the premedical requirements and so did not have to sit it. I have a 1st Class degree in Chemistry from Imperial.
    Oh I did not know that

I still have to meet my offer now! I already got an A* for Maths so I will need another A* ( plus 2 other A )

I have focused on my A2 recently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simply_love_you)
    Thanks for creating the thread! I actually got my offer letter yesterday but I did not know if I should post the good new on TSR or not! There are people who had good news now!!
    College : Sydney
    Biological Natural Sciences
    Offer : A*A*ABB
    IELTS : 7.0
    .... 5 A level's!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    .... 5 A level's!?!
    Yes Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Art and Musics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qua)
    Congrats, everyone! Feeling a bit jealous now... and scared.
    You will get one soon

ReputationRep:
    Since when did Cambridge ever make offers before January?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Oh I did not know that

I still have to meet my offer now! I already got an A* for Maths so I will need another A* ( plus 2 other A )

I have focused on my A2 recently
    O good luck! That is quite a high offer!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.