Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Today's Entertainment: What the Hell??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's that Bloody E Word........ ENTERTAINMENT

What I wanted to know is what has happened to today's entertainment. We have real good stuff all over the place on TV , Radio,Web,Music etc.... and It is brilliant but I wanted to discuss the other side to it.

Entertainment today has been riddled however in some parts with stuff that isn't so nice.

Such as **** and the Gang. I like thier songs well most of them as they are very humerous. But one song I am deeply disturbed by is one called "Let's send nan to dignitas" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPQK2K-QnTA For those of you who do not know who Dignitas is : It is a place or organisation that advocates euthanasia. Watch the video.

It is fine if you like it but I just find it appalling.

Any other displays of entertainment that you find not so nice.

PLEASE : I know how volatile the internet can get especially forums with heavy conflict of opinions so please lets act like the young adults and adults we are and give each other all a bit of respect. No wild random negging , jumping at each other's throats , insulting and swearing.

Thanks People

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.