Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Could anyone tell me more about living/ studying at the Cornwall Campus?

I love the sound of the course I'm applying to there, but slightly worried about hom quiet the location is... is it really possible to get the 'true student experience' in a place that small?
    I hope so, because it's a really beautiful place, but realistically I know I'll dislike the beauty quite quickly if that's all it has to offer .

Any info would be really appreciated , I just want to get a feel for what life would be like there.

Thanks

xxx

ReputationRep:
    It is what you make of it really, yes it is small compared to pretty much all other uni towns but that is it's charm - you can hardly walk anywhere without meeting someone you know -, plenty of pubs, a few bars and 2 clubs. Obviously if you are into clubbing properly then you maybe a bit shocked but it is still good, and as I said first, it is what you make of it. And nothing more studenty than skipping lectures and heading to the beach.

I wouldn't want to go to uni anywhere else in the country.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.