Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Its on indirect taxation and ill pm anyone who wants to mark it

pos reps will be given

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRavenclaw)

pos reps will be given
    Well it depends on how long it is is it for uni or a-level? if its the latter im interested...im doing economics at as right now by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRavenclaw)

pos reps will be given
    send it to my way please

ReputationRep:
    What level is it? GCSE / A-level?

ReputationRep:
    U for Ungradable!

ReputationRep:
    a level. yes please. pm me. I dont mind but can you offer me a sub by any chance. I will do it for rep anyway so it dont matter.

when giving a rep or sub please give to my other account. house of jonny.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    How can anyone grade it?! You don't have the markscheme, you don't know the curriculum or what was covered in the Lectures.
    An economics essay might be awesome and of a first standard, but not be applicable to the points made in a specific degree programme, and therefore low-graded.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an accountancy graduate and did my dissertation on taxation, I'd be happy to look it over if you want to send me a pm

ReputationRep:
    I could write it for you instead! /jk

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.