Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I was really looking forward to doing a degree in Maths with a minor in Engineering.

ReputationRep:
    why is that bad?

ReputationRep:
    Don't understand what the problem is??

ReputationRep:
    So far this year I've managed to wake up before 10am about 5 times. Attending lectures could be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    It looks like my Physics timetable, only slightly better.

ReputationRep:
    least you have EVERY afternoon off... mine are dotted around all over the place. 3 6pm finishes and 2 10 am starts with random hour and two hour gap here there and everywhere..

ReputationRep:
    Are you kidding? CompSci for me is 9-5 4 days a week and then it's 12-6 on the friday. That, is a joke my son.

I'm sorry but that is not a bad timetable. I had more hours in year 9.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by NS17)
      Are you kidding? CompSci for me is 9-5 4 days a week and then it's 12-6 on the friday. That, is a joke my son.
      why are you doing a MEng for a science degree or am i missing something..either way, looks like your being overworked xD lols

ReputationRep:
      Only two early starts next term but I've got 2 6pm finishes now as well.

ReputationRep:
      Man the **** up.

ReputationRep:
      You seem to be objecting to having lectures.. did you not realise this would be the case?

ReputationRep:
      i start every day at 9am, except for one day when i start at 8.30. and im often not home till 5, you could have it worse

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by J1mjam)
      why are you doing a MEng for a science degree or am i missing something..either way, looks like your being overworked xD lols
      Comp Sci 3 years is a bachelor of science, at masters level (4 years usually, 5 in my case >.>) it becomes a master of engineering.

Yes, I am overworked.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by NS17)
      Comp Sci 3 years is a bachelor of science, at masters level (4 years usually, 5 in my case >.>) it becomes a master of engineering.

Yes, I am overworked.
      i thought mine stayed as a MSci infact im sure of it. ....ah well.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by J1mjam)
      i thought mine stayed as a MSci infact im sure of it. ....ah well.
      Both the Lancaster 4-year computer science courses are MSci's.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.