The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Oh :frown: and I was really looking forward to doing a degree in Maths with a minor in Engineering.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
why is that bad? :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Don't understand what the problem is??
So far this year I've managed to wake up before 10am about 5 times. Attending lectures could be a problem.
Reply 5
It looks like my Physics timetable, only slightly better.
Reply 6
least you have EVERY afternoon off... mine are dotted around all over the place. 3 6pm finishes and 2 10 am starts with random hour and two hour gap here there and everywhere..
Reply 7
Are you kidding? CompSci for me is 9-5 4 days a week and then it's 12-6 on the friday. That, is a joke my son.
Reply 8
I'm sorry but that is not a bad timetable. I had more hours in year 9.
Reply 9
Original post by NS17
Are you kidding? CompSci for me is 9-5 4 days a week and then it's 12-6 on the friday. That, is a joke my son.

why are you doing a MEng for a science degree :s-smilie: or am i missing something..either way, looks like your being overworked xD lols
Reply 10
Only two early starts next term but I've got 2 6pm finishes now as well.
Man the **** up.
You seem to be objecting to having lectures.. did you not realise this would be the case?
i start every day at 9am, except for one day when i start at 8.30. and im often not home till 5, you could have it worse :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by J1mjam
why are you doing a MEng for a science degree :s-smilie: or am i missing something..either way, looks like your being overworked xD lols

Comp Sci 3 years is a bachelor of science, at masters level (4 years usually, 5 in my case >.>) it becomes a master of engineering.

Yes, I am overworked.
Reply 15
Original post by NS17
Comp Sci 3 years is a bachelor of science, at masters level (4 years usually, 5 in my case >.>) it becomes a master of engineering.

Yes, I am overworked.

i thought mine stayed as a MSci :s-smilie: infact im sure of it. :s-smilie:....ah well.
Reply 16
Original post by J1mjam
i thought mine stayed as a MSci :s-smilie: infact im sure of it. :s-smilie:....ah well.

Both the Lancaster 4-year computer science courses are MSci's.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending