Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've lost 10% of my body over the last 12 months.

I hopped on the scales last last night and again this morning (out of curiosity) and I managed to lose 1/2 kilo overnight, that's taking into night elimination etc.

How on earth did I manage this? I've checked the scales and they're fine.

ReputationRep:
    Magic... or water. Or magical homeopathic water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Magic... or water. Or magical homeopathic water.
    I wake up in the morning so hungry with pins and needles and general altered sensation over finger tips- eat before bed?

I try to control calorie intake in days when I run and this happens.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, somebody negged my original post. Would you like to tell me why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mogger71)
    Oh dear, somebody negged my original post. Would you like to tell me why?
    It's not that I'm bothered by the rep I'm just interested.

Oh and thanks for the continuing +/- rep. Like I say, I'm not exactly bothered since they started the new system and reset all the rep, life's too short.

ReputationRep:
    Asians use this method of drinking lemon water an hour before breakfast + keeping a healthy diet. Making sure never to over eat. This will cause your body weight to fluctuate everyday.

Personal Experience

ReputationRep:
    Thats quiet normal I think. :dontknow:

When I go to sleep im around 12 stone 5-7, when I wake up and go to the loo Im normally 12 stone exactly. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    You're much lighter in the morning cos of loss of water weight. Weigh yourself again after breakfast and drinking water your weight will shoot right back up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.