Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tangle teezer Watch

Announcements

For anyone that doesn't know what a tangle teezer is, it's a 'special' plastic hair brush that claims to untangle hair easily and painlessly, and also claims to make your hair healthier by causing less breakage. Apparently it was on Dragon's Den.

Looks like this:

One of the children I look after has ridiculously curly hair that is forever getting knotty and this is the only thing she'll let anyone use to brush her hair, and the only thing that gets the knots out without causing her pain and making her cry.

Just wondered if anyone else has discovered the tangle teezer? I've seen rave reviews on the internet and am thinking of getting one for myself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur de lis)
    For anyone that doesn't know what a tangle teezer is, it's a 'special' plastic hair brush that claims to untangle hair easily and painlessly, and also claims to make your hair healthier by causing less breakage. Apparently it was on Dragon's Den.

Looks like this:

One of the children I look after has ridiculously curly hair that is forever getting knotty and this is the only thing she'll let anyone use to brush her hair, and the only thing that gets the knots out without causing her pain and making her cry.

Just wondered if anyone else has discovered the tangle teezer? I've seen rave reviews on the internet and am thinking of getting one for myself!
    It's absolutely awesome!! I have never seen anything sell so much, it literally slides through tangly hair and combs it out. I hate people putting tons of gunking conditioners on there hair to detangle as they just end up with silicone damage. I tell them now to just use shampoo and then put some Argan oil into their tangled hair and detangle with this. The hair ends up feeling like real, healthy hair and not silicone filled synthetic nylon!!

Seriously, I'd tell everyone to own one of these! Even guys with longer hair!

(Original post by ScottCornwall)
    It's absolutely awesome!! I have never seen anything sell so much, it literally slides through tangly hair and combs it out. I hate people putting tons of gunking conditioners on there hair to detangle as they just end up with silicone damage. I tell them now to just use shampoo and then put some Argan oil into their tangled hair and detangle with this. The hair ends up feeling like real, healthy hair and not silicone filled synthetic nylon!!

Seriously, I'd tell everyone to own one of these! Even guys with longer hair!
    The weird thing is it is literally just a plastic hairbrush and doesn't look anything special but it's amazing!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.