Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Things Happening In London Over The Christmas Period Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my best mate want to go up to london for the day during the christmas holidays and was wandering if there is anything going on or if we should just go on a random day?

ReputationRep:
    Sex in a maccy D's toilets. What more could you want? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park is always nice Or a bit of shopping, though avoid Oxford Street unless you want to die in a stampede.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza_00)
    Me and my best mate want to go up to london for the day during the christmas holidays and was wandering if there is anything going on or if we should just go on a random day?
    If you go on the 25th, there's some sort of big festival going on I think...

ReputationRep:
    camden's always nice over christmas
    oxford street if you like the crowds/shopping/pretty christmas lights

maybe ice-skating, there are plenty of places in central london (like winter wonderland mentioned above)
    pubs etc. (standard - again, camden)

ReputationRep:
    Oxford Street is nice, was there yesterday/night, even though it was packed the lights look quite good.

Westfield too, I think they've got an Ice Skating rink.

ReputationRep:
    just get an all day travelcard, you can jump on the tube go anywhere you like for a day, be it oxford street, westminster wherever! it will be worth it you'll have a fun day just wrap up warm and take a camera

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.