MOTIVATE ME
    please

ReputationRep:
    What's the point? I can't be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    MOTIVATE ME
    please
    When's the essay due? Do it now !! You will probably do a 1/4 of it today... more tomorrow etc. But just start it please Your in control of your own life and you choose success and failure. We all get "demotivated" at times, believe me, but once you get into the "work mode" and have a goal, you will know what to work towards! want to be successful? Think you deserve better? Don't waste time doing pointless things... I may be a culprit here.. we all are.. choose a routine which helps you, do work one day and absolutely nothing the next and so on..

We all procastinate spelling? (including me), but you better start doing a little bit of work a day, even if it's 45min or less.
    Afterall, you don't want to deliberately choose to fail now do you?
    Should really listen to my own advice here

All the other stuff your doing, you can do it later on ... but your essay, you only get 1 chance, don't waste it! I don't know whether you need any help on it, since you told us to motivate u... but if you have any questions/ please feel free to ask and I will try helping you !

Hope that motivated u!

ReputationRep:
    Don't. You won't write it, your grade will decrease, you will fail. Please, fail.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being such a wuss and just get it written instead of whining about it on a website. Really, you're putting it off by coming on here.. so strap on a pair, act like an adult, and GET TYPING.

.... did it work?

ReputationRep:
    I typed a title and my name and a waffly intro about nothing in particular.

THIS ESSAY = GOING PLACES

Keep 'em coming guys. Except RabbitCFH.

ReputationRep:

Just imagine how much better you'll feel when you get it written. That's what motivates me to do work. Get it done NOW, so you won't feel bad LATER.

ReputationRep:

You don't want to get panic attacks especially doing an all nighter! Do a little bit more on your essay.. and reward yourself after- preferably something you love, music, film etc? Did my advice not help you at all? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Same. These 3000 words just aint happening, but I dont want to have to do it whiile at home over xmas. :emo:

Damn you apprentice for being so distracting. :mad:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.