Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ex-Harassing calls contantly Watch

Hi There,

I usually read this form and laugh at some of the crazy questions but now I have a serious problem and I need help.

Basically I got with a girl a met online a months ago, I saw her a few times. Then eventually the thing faded away I had a lot of work to do with uni etc so ended it.

I said quite clearly that I didn't want to see her again - I'm now seeing some one else and have told her this.

Now she constantly calls me, and texts me on my land line and my mobile. Like 10 x a times a day. I can't stop her. This has gone on for weeks now. I don't answer. Sometimes i text back and go.. please stop calling.

I don't want to contact the police for harrasment calls, but at the same time I dont want to get a new number as I've had the same number for years and all my friends have it.

I have tried numerous times to make her stop. I even got a new phone with a number blocker thing on it and blocked her, now she uses with-held numbers.

I just want this to go away so I can get on with my work.

Please advise.

ReputationRep:
    Slap that hussie! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Call her, record the call for evidence, tell her to stop calling once, if the dosen't listen, say it again, third time threaten to contact the police. Also, use the above solution

Superman that ho!

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.