The Student Room Group

is screwed :(

i apologize for the spelling, i'm still drunk.

so there is this girl i really like yet somehow i sent her a message via text (my phone didn't send the message so that was indeed odd (sentbox twas empty but the message was in the draft section)) while we were at a party, she rejected me on terms that it would make things awkward as we're friends etc :frown: so here is a tip guys! if TSR says that you should take the risk and ask someone out, DON'T RISK IT!!!! stay friends and screw up your feelings for her and shove it into one corner and pretend to be happy, that what i wish i have done.

Now i'm going to bed and wake up with a hangover, and pretend nothing happened and blame it on memory loss :smile:

i'm hoping my spelling is good since i drank roughly 6 pints and drinking another to drown my sorrow :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Unlucky bro.
Aww no really that was quite touching.
Reply 3
Ah its cool mate, be best to avoid 'her' in the next few days lol.
Just get a girl that says you're an amazing boyfriend with a huge cock and knows how to use it.
Reply 5
how can i avoid her? i'm in the same class as her at university, i could just say i can't remember a thing from last night
Reply 6
I feel totally mislead by the title of this thread. I thought that this post would be mid coitus...
Reply 7
Original post by big-boss-91
:frown: so here is a tip guys! if TSR says that you should take the risk and ask someone out, DON'T RISK IT!!!!

Hahahaa

That's what you get for asking advice on how to get a girl from a bunch of virgins.
(edited 13 years ago)
Don't generalise. Just because she didn't like you, there's plenty of other situations (from experience) where risking it has paid off.
UNLUCKY!
Reply 9
Original post by Yawn11
Hahahaa

That's what you get for asking advice on how to get a girl from a bunch of virgins.

stupid virgins.... they don't undersrand it....

she said she likes me but doesn't want to make things awkward.... i simply replied "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah whoops! seeeee you tommorow babe" and then ran like hell
unlucky butt
Reply 11
stupid virgins.... they don't undersrand it....

she said she likes me but doesn't want to make things awkward.... i simply replied "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah whoops! seeeee you tommorow babe" and then ran like hell

Trust me it's not a big deal, it just feels dumb right now, you'll be over it in no time.

It's way better to regret something you did, than something you didn't do(most of the time).

Just set your attention on other girls. This giri you're into, needs to know you've got options and it doesn't really bother you if she's not interested.

^ - Can't go wrong cause she either suddenly begins to take interest in you, or you move on and gain attention of another girl.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
If you can still operate a computer, let alone type coherently, you aren't that drunk!

she said she likes me but doesn't want to make things awkward

lolwut :colonhash:
Reply 13
If you were drunk when you told her just laugh it off in the morning :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Inversion
If you can still operate a computer, let alone type coherently, you aren't that drunk!

lolwut :colonhash:

oh believ e me, i'm drunk, i just take my time typiung this damn message :wink:

i think i had roughly 7 or 8 pintsw
Just go up to her tomorrow, like ohh, I have vague memories of seeing and speaking to you last night... what happened?! and when she says just say 'Oh sorry I was so out of it! Should have eaten before I started drinking!' Works like a charm for me :smile:
Re the title: this isn't FB.
Reply 17
Original post by rachelkeira
Just go up to her tomorrow, like ohh, I have vague memories of seeing and speaking to you last night... what happened?! and when she says just say 'Oh sorry I was so out of it! Should have eaten before I started drinking!' Works like a charm for me :smile:

i plan to, i still frinking and wiping this famned memory what happefed to my f?
Reply 18
the best thing to do is act like you do not give a ****, to the extent that she cannot fathom the immensity of the **** that you do not give. dont mention it to her, if she talks to you play it off like it was nothing special, dont deny it, but act like it was just something you did because you were bored, not because shes all that.
how can i avoid her? i'm in the same class as her at university, i could just say i can't remember a thing from last night

haha yeah thats a good idea although it might sound a bit obvious if you walk in and thats the first thing you say

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending